Party Steak Pot
|Tender beef steak||2 Pound|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt/Seasoned salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White dinner wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Add steak and cook steak quickly until brown or until they are rare or medium-rare. Cook only as many cubes at a time as can comfortably fit inside the skillet.
3) Sprinkle meat with salt during browning. Turn to mix well.
4) Place the cubes in a heated chafing dish or other serving container.
5) Take a bowl and blend wine with catsup, dill, cornstarch and pepper in it.
6) Add the mixture to rich pan drippings.
7) Cook and stir until mixture turns comes to a boil and turns thick.
8) Pour over steak cubes and stir to combine meat and sauce nicely.
9) Serve with fondue forks or long cocktail picks.
10) Let your guests lift meat from its sauce and dip into desired Go-Along.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1892 Calories from Fat 856
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g147.8%
Saturated Fat 47.1 g235.4%
Trans Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 674.3 mg224.8%
Sodium 4154 mg173.1%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 198 g395.7%
Vitamin A 40.8% Vitamin C 16.5%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 136.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet