1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Season the steak pieces with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan, heat oil, place the steak pieces, cook for about 5 minutes per side.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake at 425F until the internal temperature reaches 135F. Allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
5. In the same pan, add red wine and water, turn the heat on, allow to cook for a couple of minutes. Add butter and whisk. Season with salt and pepper, whisk again.
6. In a warm plate, place the steak slices along with blanched carrots and mushrooms, top with the prepared sauce and serve.
Excellent, tender steak is simply flavored with a deliciously rich and tasty sauce made from red wine. This elegant steak uses tri - tip meat to make it more tender and juicy. These steak fill the kitchen with a wonderful aroma. The meat comes out fork-tender. A full bodied meal combining steak with sauteed mushroom and boiled carrots can be so palate-pleasing.