|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick|
|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 3/4 inch thick|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Mix the paprika, pepper, salt and 1/4 cup flour together.
2) Cut the steak neatly into 5 or 6 pieces and dredge the meat lightly in the seasoned flour till it is coated.
3) Into the cooker, layer half of the onions, half of the steak and half of the mushrooms. Repeat the layers.
4) Combine together the Worcestershire sauce and beef broth and pour the mixture all over the layers in the cooker.
5) Cover the slow cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
6) Put the steak on a serving platter and keep it warm.
7) Mix together the water and 2 tablespoons of flour. Stir the mixture into the drippings in the cooker and cook on high heat till the mixture is thick. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
8) Pour the thick gravy all over the steak.
9) Serve right away.