1. In a small bowl, combine the butter/margarine with parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a butter scoop or melon scoop to shape into 8 balls.
3. Place on a plate lines with waxed paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Bring steaks to room temperature 1 hour before serving.
5. Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer according to label instructions.
6. Arrange steaks on a broiler tray and place 4 inches under heat.
7. Cook 3-4 minutes each side for rare, 5 minutes each side for medium and 7 minutes per side for well done.
8. Place broiled steak on serving plate.
9. Serve with parsley butter on the side.