Broiled Breakfast Steaks
|Breakfast chicken/Individual steaks||48 Ounce (8 Pieces, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Instant meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a small bowl, combine the butter/margarine with parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a butter scoop or melon scoop to shape into 8 balls.
3. Place on a plate lines with waxed paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Bring steaks to room temperature 1 hour before serving.
5. Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer according to label instructions.
6. Arrange steaks on a broiler tray and place 4 inches under heat.
7. Cook 3-4 minutes each side for rare, 5 minutes each side for medium and 7 minutes per side for well done.
8. Place broiled steak on serving plate.
9. Serve with parsley butter on the side.
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.6%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144.2 mg48.1%
Sodium 210.1 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 0.61 g0.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.49%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 35 g69.4%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet