Microwaved Onion Steak
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Round steak||2 Pound|
|Onion soup mix||1 1⁄3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Place the steak on a board and pound 1/2 the flour, salt and pepper mixture with the back of a heavy knife on both side of the steak.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish, cut and place the steak pieces, then sprinkle with rest of the flour mixture.
3) Stir the onion soup mix in 1 cup water and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for about 42 minutes or until the steak is tender, stirring occasionally.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92 mg30.7%
Sodium 1378.3 mg57.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 50 g99%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet