Microwaved Onion Steak
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Round steak||2 Pound|
|Onion soup mix||1 1⁄3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Place the steak on a board and pound 1/2 the flour, salt and pepper mixture with the back of a heavy knife on both side of the steak.
2) In an 8-inch baking dish, cut and place the steak pieces, then sprinkle with rest of the flour mixture.
3) Stir the onion soup mix in 1 cup water and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and cook in the microwave for about 42 minutes or until the steak is tender, stirring occasionally.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.