1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it with egg and the flour mixture, repeat this step twice.
5. Once they are all done place them in the skillet and start frying the meat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
6. Remove the meat steak and keep it aside, then in the same skillet add ¼ cup of the coating flour and add the beef stock and milk, stir and mix well.
7. Serve the Country Fried Steak in White Gravy hot.