Poor Man's Steak
|Beef||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (Can)|
|Water||10 Ounce (1 Soup Can)|
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except soup and water and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of narrow loaf.
3) Cover and keep in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
4) Make into slices.
5) In a skillet heat oil and fry until brown.
6) Blend soup and water together until smooth.
7) Spoon the diluted soup on each piece and spread evenly.
8) Arrange the slices into cooker.
9) Pour any remaining soup over slices.
10) Cook covered on low for 2-3 hours.
11) Serve hot.