|Braising steak||12 Ounce|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Use A Rounded Spoon)|
|Mustard powder||3⁄4 Tablespoon (Use A 1 Level Dessertspoon)|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||1 Pint|
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Trim off the fat or gristle from the meat. Cut them into neat slices.
3. Prepare a coating by mixing flour, mustard and some of the seasoning. Roll the meat slices in the coating.
4. In a frying pan, melt the fat and deep fry the meat from all sides.
5. Take a casserole dish and arrange onion and carrot in the base. Add the browned meat and pour tomatoes, the Worcestershire sauce, sugar, seasoning and stock.
6. Cover the lid and place in oven to cook for 2 1/2 hours.
7. Serve hot with green vegetables and creamed potatoes.