Steak With Mushroom Gravy
|Round steak||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In a bowl, combine the water, onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup, mix well.
2) Slice the round steak into 6 pieces.
3) In a slow cooker, place the steak pieces and pour over the soup mixture.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Spoon on a serving platter, pour over the sauce and serve immediately.