Steak with Mushroom Gravy
|Round steak||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In a bowl, combine the water, onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup, mix well.
2) Slice the round steak into 6 pieces.
3) In a slow cooker, place the steak pieces and pour over the soup mixture.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Spoon on a serving platter, pour over the sauce and serve immediately.
Calories 528 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.6%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.1 mg39%
Sodium 1005.6 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 61 g122.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet