Grilled Halibut Steaks with Barbecue Sauce
|Halibut||1 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Keep frozen halibut to thaw at room temperature.
2) Arrange the steaks in a refrigerator dish.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients and add over the steaks.
4) Cover the dish and allow to marinate for about 4 hours.
5) Place on a well-greased grill over low burning coals.
6) Grill for 10 minutes, turn and grill for another 10 minutes.
7) When the fish is completely white and flakes easily, take off the grill.
8) Baste frequently with marinade during grilling.
9) Serve with a side of steamed vegetables.
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.2 mg17.4%
Sodium 338.5 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.41 g0.14%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.17%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 16 g32.7%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet