1. Slice the bacon rind and soak in milk for 1 to 2 hours in case the bacon is salty.
2. Heat the grill.
3. Take a grill pan and arrange the pineapple rings in it.
4. Use butter or oil to glaze the lean part of the bacon and the pineapple.
5. Place the pan under hot grill for 3 minutes at least 3 inches from the heat Grill on high heat.
6. After 3 minutes, reduce the heat and grill for 9 to 12 minutes. Turn the meat once.
7. Garnish with pineapple rings and pour in dripping from the pan.
8. Serve the dish hot with baked beans and sautéed potatoes.