|Porterhouse steak||1 (2 Inch Thick)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, halved|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, squeezed|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Dredge the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
3) Place the steak about 2 inches from heat, under broiler for about 15 minutes on each side for rare steak, keep warm
4) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sauté mushrooms until golden.
5) Stir in wine, onion, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
6) Allow the mushroom to boil and simmer for 5 minutes more.
7) Place the steak on a warm platter and spoon hot sauce over steak.