|Sirloin steak||2 Pound (Boned)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Dry mustard||To Taste|
|Mushrooms||4 Medium, sliced|
|Green onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
1) Cut the steak in about ½ inch slices.
2) Using a mallet flatten the steak on both sides.
3) Rub pepper and mustard over both sides of steak.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and saute the steak on both sides.
5) Using a perforated ladle remove the steak to heated platter; keep warm.
6) In the same pan, stir in mushrooms, onions, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
7) Raise the heat and saute until mushrooms mixture for 5 minutes or cooked through.
8) Spoon the sauce over steak and serve hot.