Lamb Steaks In Marinade
|Lamb||2 Pound, sliced from leg (1 Inch Thick)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , chopped|
|Rosemary leaves||2 , chopped|
1) Beat meat to about 3/4-inch thickness and place in a bowl.
2) Combine together rest of the ingredients except butter and spoon over meat.
3) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours or whole night.
4) On the next day, rub off the marinade from the meat, saving it for later use.
5) Take a skillet; stir fry meat quickly on both sides in a little hot butter and transfer to a hot platter.
6) In the same skillet, cook the saved marinade.
7) Serve meat hot with the marinade poured over it.