Lamb Steaks In Marinade
|Lamb||2 Pound, sliced from leg (1 Inch Thick)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Parsley sprigs||2 , chopped|
|Rosemary leaves||2 , chopped|
1) Beat meat to about 3/4-inch thickness and place in a bowl.
2) Combine together rest of the ingredients except butter and spoon over meat.
3) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours or whole night.
4) On the next day, rub off the marinade from the meat, saving it for later use.
5) Take a skillet; stir fry meat quickly on both sides in a little hot butter and transfer to a hot platter.
6) In the same skillet, cook the saved marinade.
7) Serve meat hot with the marinade poured over it.
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 421
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g95.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.7 mg52.6%
Sodium 378.9 mg15.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 42 g84.1%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet