|Sirloin steak||4 Pound|
|Seasoned meat tenderizer||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), halved|
|Cooking sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Liquid smoke||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushroom||5 Ounce (canned)|
1) Dredge tenderizer over sirloin; and rub with garlic on both sides.
2) In a bowl, pour the sherry and marinate steak for 1 hour, turning once.
3) Remove the steak and reserve marinade.
4) Broil the steak until medium- well done and cut into bite-sized pieces.
5) In a saucepan, mix together 1/3 cup marinade with remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
6) Place the steak, in chafing dish.
7) Pour the sauce over the steak and serve in chafing dish.