|Top sirloin steak||4 Pound (2 inch thick)|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||To Taste|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, mix together, soy and Worcestershire sauces.
2) Place the steak in the soy sauce mixture and allow to marinate for at least 2 hour.
3) Dredge the steak with monosodium glutamate; leave aside for 30 minutes before cooking.
4) Cook the steak on hot grill, turning once, for 9 minutes on each side.
5) Baste the steak with melted butter occasionally, while cooking.
6) Cut the steak to 1/4- inch thickness.
7) Serve hot with mashed potatoes and gravy, if desired.