|Sirloin steak||1 (2 inches thick)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Clean and cut the steak in bite-size pieces.
3) In a flat plate, spread the flour and roll the steak in it.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the steak evenly on both sides.
5) In a large casserole, place the steak and season with salt and pepper.
6) In the same non-stick pan, stir in soup, bay leaf, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, water and onion.
7) Heat the soup mixture and bring to a boil, allow to cook for 5 minutes or until well mixed.
8) Stream the sauce over steak and put the lid on.
9) Place the casserole on lowest rack of the oven.
10) Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender.
11) Place the steak on warm serving plate and spoon sauce over it.
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 277
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.4%
Saturated Fat 11.3 g56.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94 mg31.3%
Sodium 484.1 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.55 g2.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 42 g84.3%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet