Huntington Special Steak
|Cooked turkey breast||2 Pound|
|Cooked veal||1 Pound|
|Egg whites||3 , beaten|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Grind the turkey and veal into a fine mince using a grinder or mincer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince with salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg whites, and cream.
3. Using your hand or a wooden spoon, mix well to blend all the ingredients.
4. Diving and shape the mixture into patties about 5 to 6 ounces each
5. In a frying pan, melt the butter on a medium flame.
6. Fry the patties until golden, flip over and cook on the other side.
7. Serve the steaks immediately accompanied by a creamed mushroom sauce if you like.