Huntington Special Steak
|Cooked turkey breast||2 Pound|
|Cooked veal||1 Pound|
|Egg whites||3 , beaten|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Grind the turkey and veal into a fine mince using a grinder or mincer.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince with salt, pepper, nutmeg, egg whites, and cream.
3. Using your hand or a wooden spoon, mix well to blend all the ingredients.
4. Diving and shape the mixture into patties about 5 to 6 ounces each
5. In a frying pan, melt the butter on a medium flame.
6. Fry the patties until golden, flip over and cook on the other side.
7. Serve the steaks immediately accompanied by a creamed mushroom sauce if you like.
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.7 mg34.6%
Sodium 120.6 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 0.96 g0.32%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 47 g94.5%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet