1) Preheat the grill to medium high.
2) Rub the steaks with a piece of cut garlic clove.
3) Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
4) Place the steaks on a preheated oiled grill.
5) Grill the steaks, turn them for the grill marks, flip them once and grill until desired doneness.
Want to serve restaurant-like steaks on your dinner table - here is the secret. In this video, chef shows how to cook your steaks perfectly on the grill. Perhaps you never knew it was so easy. Just have a look into the video.