Party Steak Pot
|Beef steak||2 Pound, cut about 1-inch thick (Tender)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Plain Or Seasoned)|
|White wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Dinner Wine)|
|Catsup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Trim the extra fat from the meat.
2) Cut the steak into bite sized cubes, half an inch in thickness numbering 48 approximately.
3) Take a pan and heat butter in it.
4) Add steak and brown it by turning it over several times while sprinkling salt over it.
5) This process will help to cook the softened steak to the rare or medium-rare state.
6) Remove from heat and take a serving dish or chafing dish to place the steak cubes in.
7) Take a bowl and mix in cornstarch, wine, catsup, dill and pepper according to taste.
8) Stir the mixture into the rich drippings from the pan.
9) Cook while stirring until the mixture boils and becomes thick.
10) Add to the steak cubes and stir properly mixing the meat with the sauce.
11) Serve as required with assorted go alongs