Flank Steak Tournedos
|Beef flank steak||2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Greek seasoning||1 Teaspoon (All Purpose Type)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Snipped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bacon||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
1) Take a cutting board and place flank steak on it.
2) Using the coarse-tooth side of a meat mallet, pound the meat from the middle till edges, to form a 16 X 12 x 1/2 inch rectangle.
3) Score steak diagonally, making diamond-shaped cuts.
4) Drizzle flank steak with pepper and Greek seasoning.
5) Sprinkle parsley and garlic over flank steak and then top with bacon slices.
6) Roll flank steak, starting at the narrow end. Secure toothpicks at 1 inch interval and cut the roll into 12 , one inch slices.
7) Put the tournedos on the grill and cook covered for about 12-14 minutes, until desired doneness is reached, and flipping halfway through.
8) Remove toothpicks and serve hot.