|Chicken/500 gram boneless chicken||1⁄2 Large|
|White wine||20 Milliliter|
|Chopped garlic||10 Gram|
|Refined oil||20 Milliliter|
|Demi glaze||100 Milliliter|
|Tomato puree||20 Milliliter|
|Chopped mushroom||20 Gram|
|White stock||200 Milliliter|
|Finger chips||150 Gram, fried|
|Boiled vegetable||200 Gram (Peas, Carrot, Cauliflower, Beans)|
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours
5. Heat a grill plate
6. Grill chicken steaks till half cooked and tomatoes till fully cooked.
7. In a skiller, melt half the butter.
8. Add chopped garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
9. Tip in the stock, tomato puree, demi glaze sauce and seasonings. Stir well
10. Return the grilled chicken steak to the sauce and simmer until tender.
11. When chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened, add chopped mushroom and white wine.
12. Simmer until reduced.
13. Stir in the cream and heat through without boiling.
14. Arrange the steaks in a sizzler plate with boiled vegetables, finger chips and grilled tomato.
15. Serve hot.