Rudy's Rib Eye Steaks
|Seasoned pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Beef rib eye steaks||6 , cut 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick|
|Soy sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hickory chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Soak hickory chips in water, 30 minutes prior to grilling.
2) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
3) Drizzle seasoned pepper on top of the steaks.
4) Press 1 minced garlic clove into the meat surface of each steak.
5) Take a baking dish (13x9x2), and place steak in it. Don’t stack the steaks.
6) Now, spread Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce on the top and cover the dish.
7) Place the dish in the refrigerator and let the steaks marinate for 1-8 hours. To marinate evenly, turn the steaks over from time to time.
8) Next, drain the soaked hickory chips and place them preheated grilling rack.
9) Also, drain the steaks, and arrange them on the grilling rack. Reserve the marinade.
10) Further, pour about 2 tablespoons of marinade on each steak and cover and grill over medium coals for 9-13 minutes, until the desired doneness is achieved.
11) To grill evenly on all sides, flip the steaks halfway through, pouring more marinade on top.
12) Serve hot with desired sauce.