|Ground pepper||1 Pinch|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallots||1 Small, chop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), slice|
|Thyme sprigs||1 Small|
1. Chop the shallots and slice the garlic.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
3. Preheat the pan and pour oil.
4. Season the steak with salt and ground pepper.
5. Sear it from both side and them place the pan in the preheated oven and roast it for 7 minutes.
6. Remove steaks from oven and add butter, shallots, garlic and thyme to pan.
7. Baste steaks for 30 seconds or more for great flavor.
8. Serve the delicious steak with a glass of red wine.