|Flank steak/Round steak||1 , cut 1/2 inch thick|
|Crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 Small, diced|
|Mushroom soup/Mushroom sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Preheat an oven to 350°.
2. On a meat board,
3. Place the scored steak slices flat, wipe and remove skin.
4. In a medium sized work bowl,
5. Combine crumbs, water, seasonings, onion, celery and parsley and mix well.
6. Spread stuffing on the steak slices.
7. Roll the steaks, along the grain, and fasten with toothpicks.
8. In a roasting pan,
9. Arrange the stuffed steak rolls and throw in the diced carrots.
10. Pour 1 cup water to moisten the steaks.
11. Cover the pan and place in preheated oven.
12. Bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
13. Remove steak rolls to the serving platter.
14. Add mushroom soup or sauce to the liquid in the pan.
15. Heat sauce to thicken.
16. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
17. Serve in a soup plate and pour sauce over the stuffed steak rolls.