|Fillet/Rump steaks||8 Ounce|
|Whole black peppercorns||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Beat the steaks with a rolling pin after cleaning them neatly.
2) Roughly crush the peppercorns with the rolling pin and press them on both sides of the steaks.
3) Marinate for about 1 hour.
4) Take a pan and quickly fry the steaks in the butter or margarine and oil to seal in the juices.
5) Finish the cooking as per the taste - rare, medium or well-done.
6) Take the steaks from the pan and keep warm.
7) Mix brandy into the juices in the pan and allow boiling, stirring.
8) Spoon this sauce over the steaks and serve.