|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cold tea/Consomme||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine/Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Crush the pepper corns with the help of a wooden spoon.
2) Rub one side of the steak with half the amount of pepper.
3) Add salt to it.
4) Repeat the procedure for the other side of the steak.
5) Take a cast iron frying pan and heat the butter and the oil in it.
6) Sear both sides of the steak.
7) Broil one side of the steak over medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
8) Serve after sprinkling it with lemon juice.