Broiled Flank Steak
|Sherry/1/4 cup lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soya sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the steak to the ingredients and marinate it for 4-5 hours.
4) Drain the steak completely before brushing it with salad oil.
5) Broil the steak over direct heat or a fire by keeping each side over it for 3-5 minutes.
6) Serve the steak after cutting it diagonally into thin slices.