Rosemary and garlic compliment each other so well which I why I love pairing them up in steak recipes. Saute' onion rings to top on the steaks!
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
4 Tablespoon, divided
1. Sprinkle kosher salt on the steak generously on one side and little on the second side.
2. Cover and set aside for 25 minutes.
3. After 25 minutes, wash the steak well to rinse off all the extra salt.
4. Using paper towel, pat dry the steak.
5. In a bowl, mix, rosemary, oregano, onion powder and black pepper. Mix well.
6. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil all over the steak to coat it well.
7. Put garlic on it and press it inside the flesh.
8. Sprinkle the prepared seasoning all over the steak and rub it on them.
9. Place each steak slice in separate zip lock bags and put few fresh sliced onion rings into them.
10. Seal them after removing air and refrigerate for 3 hours at least.
11. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F and put an iron skillet in it till fuming hot.
12. Remove the steak from the fridge and leave it on the counter for a few minutes.
13. Place the hot skillet on the stove and heat it on high.
14. Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil and put the steak carefully.
15. Sear it for 15 seconds on both sides without disturbing.
16. Transfer it into the oven and cook for on both sides flipping until done to the desired doneness.
17. Remove from the oven and cover it in foil and let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
18. In a serving plate, serve the steak with choice of side like mashed potatoes or salad.
If desired saute the onions in the remaining olive oil and serve with the steak.
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well marinated with a taste that will enhance and not overpower the flavor of a good steak. Enjoy it loaded mash potato and boiled vegetables. YUMMY