No More Outback Steak House
|Steak meat||1 Pound (2 pieces)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Cucumber||1 , sliced|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano/Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Potato||200 Gram, peeled|
|Onion||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Green onion||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Corn on the cob||2 (cut in halves)|
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and keep at room temperature for a few minutes.
2. Grill the steaks at 500 degree F until done.
3. In a steamer, steam the corns for a few minutes or until done.
4. In a bowl, combine red and white vinegar. Add oregano and olive oil and transfer it to a plastic container, then add sugar. Close the container and shake well.
5. Pour this dressing over the salad and mix well.
6. In a kettle, boil the potatoes in water with onion.
7. In a pan, sauté the butter and green onion.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Pour the butter dressing over the potatoes.
9. In a serving plate, place grilled steak, with some salad and potatoes. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 890 Calories from Fat 330
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152.1 mg50.7%
Sodium 1153 mg48%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.8%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 49 g97.2%
Vitamin A 45.5% Vitamin C 104%
Calcium 18% Iron 65.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet