No More Outback Steak House
|Steak meat||1 Pound (2 pieces)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1⁄2 , sliced|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Cucumber||1 , sliced|
|White vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano/Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Potato||200 Gram, peeled|
|Onion||1⁄4 , sliced|
|Green onion||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Corn on the cob||2 (cut in halves)|
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and keep at room temperature for a few minutes.
2. Grill the steaks at 500 degree F until done.
3. In a steamer, steam the corns for a few minutes or until done.
4. In a bowl, combine red and white vinegar. Add oregano and olive oil and transfer it to a plastic container, then add sugar. Close the container and shake well.
5. Pour this dressing over the salad and mix well.
6. In a kettle, boil the potatoes in water with onion.
7. In a pan, sauté the butter and green onion.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Pour the butter dressing over the potatoes.
9. In a serving plate, place grilled steak, with some salad and potatoes. Serve and enjoy!