In this Cooking with Dottie episode you see Dottie make a healthy steak dinner. Similar to Outback steak house.
1 Pound (2 pieces)
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 , sliced
1 , sliced
1 , sliced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
200 Gram, peeled
1⁄4 , sliced
2 Teaspoon, chopped finely
Corn on the cob
2 (cut in halves)
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and keep at room temperature for a few minutes.
2. Grill the steaks at 500 degree F until done.
3. In a steamer, steam the corns for a few minutes or until done.
4. In a bowl, combine red and white vinegar. Add oregano and olive oil and transfer it to a plastic container, then add sugar. Close the container and shake well.
5. Pour this dressing over the salad and mix well.
6. In a kettle, boil the potatoes in water with onion.
7. In a pan, sauté the butter and green onion.
8. Once the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Pour the butter dressing over the potatoes.
9. In a serving plate, place grilled steak, with some salad and potatoes. Serve and enjoy!
While it's true that sometimes nothing beats the atmosphere and personal attention of dinner at a restaurant, it can be heavy on the bill. Re-create the experience at home for less than half that amount. Watch Dorothy put together a complete steak dinner in less than 20 minutes with grilled steak, pan-fried spicy potatoes, vinaigrette tossed salad and boiled corn on the cob, that rivals just about any steak joint out there. Add this recipe to your weekly meal line-up.