1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the diced potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Pop the potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and add bacon, salt and pepper and toss well.
5. In the same pan, add the sliced mushrooms and onion and caramelize.
6. Deglaze with some brown stock and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
7. Shape the ground meat into a patty and season with salt and pepper.
8. In a hot skillet, add olive oil and the patty for 5 minutes.
9. Finish the patty in the oven for 8-12 minutes.
10. Plate the potato hash and add the steak over it. Add the deglazed mushrooms and onions on top and serve.