The grilled steak and onions recipe is a easy to cook one. Use a strip steak for better result. An ideal recipe for a leisure afternoon get-together with your close friends.
Ny strip steak
1) Cut the onions in thin slices and separate them into rings.
2) In a black iron pan, place the onions. Add the garlic.
3) Place the pan over direct heat area on the grill. Add 2 tablespoons of butter on top.
4) Saute the onions until translucent.
5) Transfer the pan over indirect heat area and keep it warm.
6) Trim off the excess fat from the steaks.
7) Season with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper on both sides.
8) Place the steaks on the grill over the direct heated area. Quickly sear on both sides.
9) Transfer the steaks over the caramelized onions in the pan.
10) Bring the pan over heated area and cover the lid of the grill to cook for your desired doneness.
11) In a serving plate, place the steak and spread the onions on top.
This video is a creation of BarbecueWeb. You can visit BarbecueWeb for complete recipes, and more videos.
Grilled steak with caramelized onions is surely an amazing recipe for a holidays, picnic, camping or even a barbecue in your backyard. Look at this video that shares this wonderful idea for a super delicious meal. Watch this video and pamper your family with this amazing treat!