1. Pre-heat a grill on moderate high heat.
2. Line a serving plate with leafy greens.
3. Season the flank steak with salt pepper and olive oil on both sides.
4. Grill the flank steak for 3 to 4 minutes from both sides. Allow to sit for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, put mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt and whisk to mix.
6. Cut the steak into slices.
7. Arrange the steak slices on the plate lines with leafy greens, scatter some, pecans, strawberries, blueberries, and blue cheese, drizzle some balsamic vinegar and serve.
In this video, Chef Scott is showing a high practical meal which people like to eat. He is using high quality ingredients for making the dish and that is going to be his style of cooking. He is making steak salad using grilled flank steak, fresh strawberries and blueberries, blue cheese, toasted bacon and balsamic vinaigrette and when all comes together, it’s really delicious. Definitely this is a perfect summer salad to enjoy in the hot weather.