The BBQ Pit Boys show you the "tips and tricks" to help you easily serve up the "best steak anywhere", the Rib Eye Steak. What makes the Rib Eye #1 for many? The Rib Eye steak, or ribeye, also known as the Delmonico or Scotch Fillet (Australia), is a beef steak from the small end of the rib roast. When the Rib Eye section of the beef is cut into steaks, it is one of the most popular, tender and juiciest steaks available. This is because the meat from the rib section is tender and fattier or "marbled" more than most other parts of the steer. This extra fat makes Rib Eye steaks and roasts especially tender and flavorful. The Rib Eye steak is usually served bone-in, particularly at high quality steakhouses -the extra moisture and fat alongside the bone enhances the flavor. So get yourself some 1 to 11/2 lb and 11/2"-2" thick Rib Eye steaks --and then go "fire up" that BBQ grill of yours -it's time for some real STEAK On The Barbecue.
Rib eye steak
3 Pound (1- 1 1/2 pound each)
1 Large, sliced
2 , minced
Salt and pepper
1 , sliced
1. Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a skillet on grill and lightly brown onion slices in butter. Transfer it to a plate and set aside.
3. On direct flame, grill steak for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer it to indirect heat, cover and cook to desired doneness.
5. In same skillet back saute scallion, celery and garlic in remaining pan grease.
6. Place the steak into the skillet , put scallion and celery mixture on top of steak.
7. Return onion back into the skillet and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Why not make your Sunday special with these great barbecued rib eye steak for brunch. See this video to gear up for a relaxing fun filled weekend brunch and an excellent family time. Enjoy with this impressive video for a real super simple recipe. Check it out....