1. Rub steak generously with lemon pepper on both sides.
2. Plastic wrap it and refrigerate for 1 hour to 24 hours.
3. Place the seasoned pork on a heated grill over medium heat.
4. Grill the steaks for 10 minutes on each side.
5. Wrap the steaks in a foil and set aside for about 10 - 15 minutes.
6. Serve it with sweet and fiery BBQ sauce or any dipping sauce of your choice along with rice and corn on the cob.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 140.6 mg46.9%
Sodium 486.3 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 39 g78%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet