Steak And Vegetables On Skewers
|Ears of corn||2|
|Burgundy||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in 1-inch pieces|
|Zucchini||2 , cut in 1-inch pieces|
1. Cook corn 3 minutes at HIGH, or until just tender enough to cut through. Cut into 1-inch slices.
2. Combine Burgundy, oil, soup mix, salt, thyme, pepper and garlic. Add meat and marinate 1 hour at room temperature or 2 hours in refrigerator.
3. Remove meat and reserve marinade. Alternate meat, corn and zucchini on 4 skewers. If using metal skewers. Arrange skewers on microwave oven cooking tray.
4. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 8 to 10 minutes at ROAST, or until meat is done as desired. Turn and rearrange skewers and brush with marinade twice during cooking period.
5. Place a cherry tomato at the end of each skewer for garnish.