Pizza Beer Ribeye
|Mamma mia pizza beer||700 Milliliter|
1. Place the rib eye steaks in a vessel and pork with a fork all over on both sides to tenderize the meat.
2. Place the steaks in a big ziplock bag.
3. Pour in the 2 bottles of pizza beer and remove excess air. Let this marinate for an hour.
4. Remove the steaks from the ziplock and place on a plate.
5. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
6. POur the remaining pizza beer marinate into an aluminium foil vessel and place on the grill.
7. Place the seasoned steaks on a hot grill and cook until for 12 minutes on each side.
8. When almost done, dunk the steaks into the pizza beer and place back on grill to finish.
9. Place the cooked steaks back into the pizza beer and let it rest for 10 minutes.
10. Slice and plate. Pour the pizza beer marinade over the steak as sauce and serve.