Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
|Fresh lime juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 8 Limes)|
|Flank steak||2 Pound, trimmed (1 Piece)|
|Ground cumin||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Corn ears||4 , shucked|
|Fat free flour tortillas||8 (8 Inch)|
|Trimmed arugula||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced red onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cilantro sprigs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced peeled avocado||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jalapeno peppers||4 , seeded, sliced to make 1/2 cup|
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub over both sides of steak.
4. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray,- grill 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place on a cutting board,- cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
5. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut kernels from ears of corn, discard cobs.
6. Heat flour tortillas according to package directions. Divide steak evenly among tortillas, top each serving with about 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup arugula, 1/4 cup red onion, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 2 tablespoons tomato, 2 tablespoons avocado, and 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper. Fold each tortilla in half.