Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
|Fresh lime juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (About 8 Limes)|
|Flank steak||2 Pound, trimmed (1 Piece)|
|Ground cumin||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Corn ears||4 , shucked|
|Fat free flour tortillas||8 (8 Inch)|
|Trimmed arugula||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced red onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cilantro sprigs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced peeled avocado||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jalapeno peppers||4 , seeded, sliced to make 1/2 cup|
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub over both sides of steak.
4. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray,- grill 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place on a cutting board,- cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
5. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut kernels from ears of corn, discard cobs.
6. Heat flour tortillas according to package directions. Divide steak evenly among tortillas, top each serving with about 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup arugula, 1/4 cup red onion, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 2 tablespoons tomato, 2 tablespoons avocado, and 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper. Fold each tortilla in half.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3418 Calories from Fat 804
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 86 g132.3%
Saturated Fat 24.6 g123.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240 mg80%
Sodium 5267 mg219.5%
Total Carbohydrates 390 g129.9%
Dietary Fiber 75.7 g302.8%
Sugars 51.1 g
Protein 251 g502.9%
Vitamin A 116.1% Vitamin C 453%
Calcium 64.3% Iron 160.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet