|Marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Of Choice, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Flank steak/London broil||2 Pound|
1. Mix marinade ingredients together.
2. el Score the steak . Combine the steak and the marinade in a large, shallow glass bowl and let sit at room temperature 1-2 hours, or cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill.
4. Remove the steak from marinade. Reserve the remaining marinade.
5. Broil or grill the steak for about 5 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade.
6. Before serving, thinly slice the steak, cutting diagonally against the grain.