|Marinade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Of Choice, Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Flank steak/London broil||2 Pound|
1. Mix marinade ingredients together.
2. el Score the steak . Combine the steak and the marinade in a large, shallow glass bowl and let sit at room temperature 1-2 hours, or cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the broiler or prepare a grill.
4. Remove the steak from marinade. Reserve the remaining marinade.
5. Broil or grill the steak for about 5 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade.
6. Before serving, thinly slice the steak, cutting diagonally against the grain.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1694 Calories from Fat 649
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112.9%
Saturated Fat 20 g100%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240 mg80%
Sodium 4069.1 mg169.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 184 g368%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium Iron 44.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet