Flank End Steak With Fried Parsley
|Flank end steaks||4|
|Peanut oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Peanut oil||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Dried parsley sprigs||250 Milliliter, dried (1 Cup)|
– In a large skillet, heat oil to smoking, fry flank end steaks on both sides, add butter and season with salt and pepper.
– Remove steaks from skillet and let stand for 3 minutes before serving.
– Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, heat oil until bubbles form on surface when you insert a wooden spoon.
– Drop sprigs of parsley into hot oil, fry for 20 seconds then remove and sprinkle over steaks.
– If you like a sauce, deglaze steak skillet with 1/2 cup (125 ml) water or an equal amount of beef stock.