Barbecued Rib Steak With Cheese
|Rib steaks||32 Ounce (4 Pieces, 8 Ounce / 225 Gram Each)|
|Steak spices||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Peanut oil||4 Teaspoon (20 Milliliter)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Gruyere cheese/Emmenthal cheese||6 Ounce, sliced (170 Gram)|
– Heat barbecue 20 minutes before cooking time.
– Cut small notches in fatty edge of steaks every 2 inches (5 cm). This will prevent steak ends from curling up.
– In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except cheeses.
– Baste steaks generously with mixture and cook on barbecue to desired taste. Baste with sauce mixture from time to time and turn once only.
– Three minutes before the cooking is finished, sprinkle steaks with Parmesan, cover with sliced Gruyere or Emmen-thal and let the cheese melt before serving.