You Need... My World Famous BBQ - Shirazamataz Balsamic
Steak Marinade and Top Secret Steak Spice!
40 Ounce (4 x 10 oz High quality New York Strip Loin Steaks 1 to 11⁄2 inches thick)
Steak rub seasoning
4 Tablespoon (Top Secret Steak Spice)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Shirazamataz Balsamic Steak Marinade)
Blue cheese crumbles
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Marinate room temperature steak with steak spice and Shirazamataz. Coat it well. Set it aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. Remove the steak from marinade and place them on hot grill at a 45 degree angle and cook for 30 seconds to get nice grill mark. Turn steak and cook for another 35-45 seconds.
4. Cover and grill steak for 5-7 minutes per side for medium doneness. Baste steak with marinade once or twice while cooking.
5. Remove steak from grill and allow it to rest.
6. Cut steak into slices and top it with crumbled blue cheese.
7. Drizzle little bit of marinade on top and serve steak hot.
If you want to recreate the restaurant-like LA strip steaks at your home, then here is the recipe. In this video, chef uses special marinade and spices to make it more delicate. You too can make it, if given a chance. Why don't you give it a try?