Baked Steak Patties
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Pork sausage meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooked white rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry onion soup mix||2 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Combine ground beef, sausage, rice, and egg. Shape to form 6 patties. Wrap each with a bacon slice; secure with wooden pick. Place in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
3. Meanwhile, combine soup mix and 2 1/2 cups water in a saucepan. Cook, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Mix the remaining 1/2 cup water and flour until smooth. Gradually add to soup mixture, stirring until thickened.
5. Pour over steak patties and bake an additional 20 minutes. Remove picks before serving.