Today we'll learn how to prepare the stuffed squids, a famous and tasty fish main course, not difficult at all!
4 Clove (20 gm)
3 Tablespoon, chopped finely
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Clean the squid separate the body from the tentacles and chop only the tentacles.
2. Saute 2 cloves of garlic and the chopped anchovies. in a frying pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, add the chopped tentacles cook for a few minutes, then add the white wine.
3. Let the wine evaporate little and then add 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley and soaked and crumbled bread, mix well and then let it cool.
4. Once the mixture is lukewarm, add the eggs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Knead everything, the filling is ready.
5. Putting the filling in a pastry bag and start stuffing the squid with the filling. Fill the squid about ¾ full, after that, seal the opening of the squid with a toothpick.
6. In a large pan pour 3 tablespoons of extra virgin and the remaining cloves of garlic, put in the squids and, as soon as they puff up, add the white wine cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes add salt and the remaining chopped parsley.
The squids lend themselves to many cooking methods: fried, stewed or grilled. Today I'll show you how to prepare the stuffed squids, where the body of the squid is used as a container for a tasty filling.