1) In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil.
2) Stir fry the squid in the hot oil for about 40 seconds, till it is almost cooked. Remove and move to a plate.
3) To the oil in the pan or wok, add the garlic and ginger and saute for 1 minute.
4) Keep the heat high and add the onion and pepper. Stir fry for another 3 minutes.
5) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for about 3 minutes.
6) Put the squid back in with the other ingredients. Toss well.
7) Move the preparation to a decorative serving plate and serve right away, while the squid is still hot and crunchy.