Squid Rings With Rotini
|Squid tubes||8 Ounce|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Summer squash||1 Small, sliced into thin wheels (Golden)|
|Ripe tomato||1 Large, dried, reserving juice|
|Oregano sprig/1 teaspoon dried||2 , chopped|
|Fresh vegetable rotini/4 ounce dry||8 Ounce|
|Shredded parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the squid tubes and pat dry on a paper towel.
2) In a pot, add water and heat for rotini.
3) Cut the squid into 1/2-inch rings and keep aside.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Add whole garlic and discard when golden brown.
6) Add pasta in the boiling water and immediately add the squid rings into the garlic flavored oil.
7) Mix well.
8) Stir in the squash and after 1 minute add tomato with juice and oregano.
9) Keep stirring and allow the mix to cook for 1 minute.
10) Drain the cooked pasta and add in bowls.
11) Add sauce over the pasta.
12) Top with cheese and serve.