Chef Keith Snow will show a great recipe for buttercup squash.
1 , juiced
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the squash in half scoop out the seed with spoon and spread butter on inner flesh.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Wrap the squash halves in aluminium foil and bake in the oven until soft.
5. Scoop out the flesh in a bowl and mash it.
6. Add in lime juice, honey, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix well.
Winter is the best time to enjoy buttercup squash. If you are wondering what to do with the bountiful winter squash, then Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking buttercup squash recipe that is oh-so-yum! Try this in your kitchen to know how good this dish really is.
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 80.6 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 0.98 g2%
Vitamin A 8.1%
Vitamin C 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Buttercup Squash Recipe Video, Turkish Pumpkin Pie