Learn how to make this fresh and healthy Butternut Squash soup made using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. It is sure to warm your heart and soul and remind you of the holidays!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, peeled and diced
1⁄4 Medium, cored and diced
1⁄4 Medium, diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In the vitamix add vegetable broth, butternut squash, apple, onion, nutmeg, sage, rosemary, white pepper and salt.
2. Start off with speed 1 and slowly increase to speed 10 and then flip to high.
3. Blend for 6-7 minute or until you see steam comes from the lid.
4. Take off the center lid, reduce the speed to 4 and add the heavy cream, blend for 20 seconds.
5. Serve the Butternut Squash Soup immediately.
If using a blendtec press the SOUP button 3 times.