Healthy and Amazing Spaghetti Squash. Learn how to prepare it and make it delicious!
Please See Video
1) Split Squash in half, remove seeds and guts.
2) Cover with oil, salt and pepper and cook cut side down on a baking sheet for 40-45 minutes at 375 degrees.
3) Let it cook and remove squash by scraping the insides with a fork.
4) Start sauce with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan.
5) Add in the shallots and garlic. Add the squash, spices and heavy cream, cheese and lemon.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Let all the ingredients combine for 3-5 minutes.
Are you bored of eating the same old rice pastas? If you are looking for a change, then here’s a great option. Get yourself a spaghetti squash and that’s going to turn into your spaghetti!! This is not only healthy, but delicious too!