Right out of the garden, here's a simple fall favorite. The Simple Chef shows you how to prepare squash.
Please see video
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Cut the squash into half and then scoop out the seeds.
3) Apply 1 tablespoon of butter into the inside of the squash.
4) Add some brown sugar, salt and pepper.
5) Keep the squash in a casserole dish and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6) Serve the squash with any of your favorite dishes.
Buttercup squash is so simple and easy to make, that you can make anytime. It is shaped like a flattened drum. Be creative and stuff this flattened drum with any of your favorite ingredients. Check the recipe detail.